Get the inside scoop on what's cooking at
Taste of the Times
The Grog Burger O'Neill is not willing to tell Collins the ingredients in the special seasoning for The Grog Burger - but we got it out of him later.
Browse from over 714 recipe videos! All Recipe Videos »
Browse all text recipes! All Text Recipes »
Macaroni and Cheese is the always the perfect, cheesy comfort food, immortalized in the minds of many with memories of powdered cheese packets and flashy orange boxes. This king crab macaroni and cheese transcends the supermarket box and includes béchamel, gouda and king crab, making this dish both a comforting and traditional American dish and a gourmet meal to serve to party guests. The richness of the melted cheese, cream and crab and the crunch of the browned breadcumb top render this dish both savory and filling, so serve it as delicious side to a salad, barbeque dinner or any festive cookout meal, but also enjoy it by itself because even alone it will satisfy. Chef Jeremy Holmes inspires us to run to the grocery store or local fish joint to pick up the ingredients for this gourmet dish and start cooking, whatever the occasion.
½ cup whipping cream
5 ounce Gouda Cheese
1 pound pasta
¼ cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon salt and pepper
3 ounces king crab
¼ teaspoon parsley
1. In a medium to large skillet combine béchamel, whipping cream, and gouda cheese.
2. Mix the ingredients together until the cheese is melted.
3. Boil pasta, drain and add to the skillet.
4. Season the dish with salt and pepper.
5. Let the macaroni and cheese sit for a few minutes to absorb the flavors.
6. Place the macaroni in a dish and top with breadcrumbs.
7. Toast the dish until golden brown on the top.
8. Heat the crab in a microwave for 30 seconds before adding it to the top of the dish.
9. Garnish the dish with parsley.
Originally from Mississippi, he moved to Indianapolis in 1996 and began working for Outback Steak House. He began his career with St. Elmo Steak House in 1999 and became Head Chef in 2007.